Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday things



1. It's my dad's birthday today!
Happy birthday daddi. Lots of love...




2. Simple but stimulating Mexican food from wahaca earlier




3. Easy to say...
(...in case you are wondering this was a lecture slide)




4. Addictive companion #1.

This is what I considered a treat when I was small lolol...
a box of this could buy you like half a dozen Calbee chips(!)

p.s. they don't even have it here over in the UK (at least I haven't seen any...)
what a pity haha.
(I got this when I was visiting Toronto...)





and #2.




5. Exactly 5 more days and nights to go. 3 papers.
YOU CAN DO IT.



6. Oh last but not least!
I want to introduce to you a man who has literally become my alarm clock.
A man who's able to wake me up ever so peacefully and sentimentally every morning...




His name is Yiruma.
Enjoy.












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails