Wednesday, January 5, 2011

my addiction list



Things I am legitly addicted to:
- Starbucks Green Tea Latte
- Sunny days
- Liquids...Chinese and western soups, fresh fruit juices, water, tea
- Eggs...steamed or poached, jap or western - anything.
- Leggings & Stockings...trousers are just so uncomfortable.
- My boyfriend...& my family of course
- All soy products...豆腐豆漿腐竹豆泡...
- Staying healthy...away from alcohol and ciggs
- Gentlemen
- Jay Chou
- Being slightly anti-social
- Quietness...so construction work, people who speak loudly, or make noises with chopsticks and forks - stay away.
- Efficiency
- Rooms with a sea view



Things I am illegitimately addicted to atm:
- Nuts
- Scones
- Reading leisurely...when I have not finished my law readings
- Granola
- Handbags
- Cheesecake



Things I want to become addicted to:
- Exercises. Exercises. Exercises.





.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails